Author Topic: Enzo Sciotti  (Read 11235 times)

Online eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
Re: Enzo Sciotti
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2021, 07:27:57 PM »
Three new Sciottis for me.

T
My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)

Offline kovacs01

• Global Moderator
  • Hoarder
    • My Poster Gallery
« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2021, 10:25:35 PM »
Some of my fav Sciotti posters in my collection...

T

I think that Near Dark is my favovrite of all his work.
Schan
Thanks.  You know what you did.
My Poster Gallery

Offline ddilts399

• Hoarder
    • .5% of my collection online
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2021, 11:19:35 AM »
Few more

Got into every commission I could he was working. Wish they would of got the older guys back on movie poster art sooner.

Offline Heather_Mason_SH3

• Beginner
« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2021, 05:43:41 PM »
I just discovered that Enzo did a poster for the foreign release of one of my favorite '80s sex comedies! Naturally, I had to get my hands on it so it will my compliment my "Girlfriend From Hell" poster. Will post a picture when I get it!
Had I known about it sooner though - I probably would've ordered it directly from him along with the "Girlfriend" poster to get it personalized and theatrical release sized.
He was a very talented artist and again, may he R.I.P.

Definitely loving his art for Nightmare On Elm Street! His poster for Scream is certainly...different yet interesting!

Online eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2021, 07:32:00 PM »
I was looking at the stuff I own of his, and I think this one is my new fav.  It used to be Blue Velvet, but I changed my mind.

T
My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)