Movie Posters > Movie Posters - Latest Acquisitions

May 2016

(1/43) > >>

Aiden:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

teamweapon:
actually picked up a few bits & bobs!
although i am putting these B2s up a bit late but only got round to taking the pics over the weekend.
does anyone know much about japanese artists? would like to know who did the art on shark?

it looks like Masu Kawa??? but who knows?

VERY pleased with this!!! although it was in worse shape than the guy said it was, the colour of the paper is quite light. usually these are really quite brown!

bit of a cheeky number!

and this was in much better condition than advertised! he stated it was folded, when in fact it was rolled! lovely art on this although not really one of the better alice movies out there.

erik1925:
Another eclectic and interesting mix there, TW.

And the Conspirators of Pleasure B2, with that rooster head dead center on it... that's an eye grabber, too!

paul waines:
Team's on a roll again, quite a cast in that Alice Quad, I've never seen that film version, may have to give it a viewing.

erik1925:

--- Quote from: paul waines on May 02, 2016, 01:11:18 PM ---Team's on a roll again, quite a cast in that Alice Quad, I've never seen that film version, may have to give it a viewing.

--- End quote ---

And Flora Robson, I bet, makes a GREAT Queen of Hearts! She was a fantastic actress.  clap clap clap

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version