Author Topic: Daniel Danger Exhibit  (Read 7091 times)

Offline eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
Daniel Danger Exhibit
« on: August 06, 2010, 07:46:03 PM »
So I went to the Danger exhibit last night at Gallery 88.  Not necessarily a huge fan, but I was driving by and figured I might as well stop by.  I ended up buying two prints.  Not quite sure why, but it was a spur of the moment kind of thing.  Good show, though.  Danger has a definite style and quite a little cult following.

My two prints...

T
My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)

Offline brude

• Post-aholic
Re: Daniel Danger Exhibit
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2010, 08:07:22 PM »
Danger is a talented man.  Those prints are exquisite. Dumb question: are they signed?

Offline eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2010, 08:37:26 PM »
Signed and numbered,  What did not sell last night was sold within minutes on the Gallery 88 website today.
My Personal Collection

- I wish to thank all APF members for being part of the World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors
- "Wishing you the best of luck with All Poster Forum and in encouraging others to appreciate the magical art of film posters" - Martin Scorsese (2009)

Karza

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2011, 11:08:30 AM »
Which ones did you get?

Offline CJ138

• Collector
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2011, 04:52:24 PM »
Those are very cool T. Haunting.
Lowering the brow of APF since 2010.

Offline eatbrie

• Administrator
  • Post-aholic
    • My Posters
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2011, 06:07:28 PM »
Wow, you guys are digging up old threads.  It makes this forum look ancient :)  I got the last two above.  They are also on my website, under "Prints".

T
My Personal Collection

Offline stewart boyle

• Hoarder
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2011, 06:09:37 PM »
Wow, you guys are digging up old threads.  It makes this forum look ancient :)  I got the last two above.  They are also on my website, under "Prints".

T

T..what do you think of these new guys on the block ? I believe they are called Alamo?
Keep me posted if you know anything.  ;D

Stew

Offline holiday

• Thierry's Nightmare a/k/a King Slut
  • Administrator
  • Hoarder
    • Two Parrots Gallery
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2011, 09:55:57 PM »
Ah crap, I wish I knew you were that close.  There were two Todd Slater prints that I wanted that I could not get to on time online.  I'll be sending you back in the future!
Best regards,

Holiday

Check out my new place!
Two Parrots Gallery

"What happened to all the people?" Mystified MPF Member, February 20, 2010

"I actually quite like the name Peanut."  Andy Neal on MOPO, April 22, 2010

Thierry:  Type the word APF on MPF and it spells: "Banned due to malicious unsolicited private message ".

Charlie to the guy who lost to EatBrie:  You just got "T-boned"!  Happens to the best of us...  Wait until you get "Holidazed"!

Thierry to Silhouette:  Please tell her it's a tiny part of my collection so she doesn't think I'm a total creep.  Oh wait, no, I am a total creep.

guest8

« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2011, 11:15:41 AM »
I'll be sending you back in to the future!

Sorry I couldnt help it .. it just popped in my head when I read it :D

Offline jpicken

• Hobbyist
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2011, 11:29:16 AM »
Ah crap, I wish I knew you were that close.  There were two Todd Slater prints that I wanted that I could not get to on time online.  I'll be sending you back in the future!

If you are referring to the Zelda ones, The Overworld and The Underworld are FS on Todd's site now.  He must have put them up recently.
http://www.toddslater.net/

Offline kovacs01

• Global Moderator
  • Hoarder
    • My Poster Gallery
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2011, 01:07:45 PM »
He must have put them up recently.

Last night at 5pm.
Schan
Thanks.  You know what you did.
My Poster Gallery